Ezekiel T. Willard ITP Owner:
- Certificate of Ornamental Horticulture Edmonds Community College 2003
- ISA Certified Arborist 5439 AT 2003-Present
- ISA Certified Tree Climber Specialist 5439 AT 2007-Present
- ISA PNW Certified Tree Risk Assessor May 2009 CTRA 534 (Available since 2004)
- Department of Agriculture Licensed Applicator (ornamental plants and trees)
- Current President Idaho Arborists Association (2008 through present)
- Guest Instructor at BSU/CWI Horticulture and Arborist programs
- Teaches pruning classes for Columbia Village HOA, Surprise Valley HOA and the Idaho Botanical Gardens, where ITP is the tree care provider.
Zeke has been working in the ‘green’ industry for nearly 20 years. He started in Seattle, WA as a landscape design and maintenance project manager for a gated community, with gardens installed in the early 1900’s. During this time, Zeke realized his passion for plants and trees and quickly decided to make it his life’s work. More...
Janet Davis ITP Owner/ Operator
Janet is the owner of ITP and Director of operations. Janet has an extensive background in finance, marketing and personnel management. More...
Terri Ham General Manager/Arborist/Field evaluation and diagnosis/Sales
Terri came to ITP as an intern with the BSU horticulture program and has now graduated and holds a Bachelors degree in horticulture. After her intern period expired, Terri was promoted to a full time position with ITP as office manager and helped direct much of the company operations. More...
Nikki Steelman ITP office/Operations
Marc Otto ITP Lead Field Arborist/Crew Foreman ISA CERTIFIED ARBORIST #PN-7016A
Marc is the lead field arborist and crew foreman. Marc has several years experience working in the field of tree care and became certified shortly after starting with ITP. More...
Kurt Zander Plant Health Care Technician/Field diagnosis and evaluation: PROFESSIONAL APPLICATOR LICENSE #54628
Kevin Chapton PN-7810A certified July 2014
I got into the world of Arboriculture, because I worked in landscaping for awhile and always loved to prune trees. After studying for my ISA I became more intrigued with the science behind trees. Climbing is definitely becoming a huge love in my life and I also love learning about tree healthcare and problem solving to help clients better understand what’s happening in their landscape.
I first started pruning trees when I was around 20. At the time it was just in early spring and late fall, the rest of the season was spent making long grass short and turning shrubs into spheres and cubes. A few years in, I found that tree work is what I excelled in and enjoyed. After the first year of working only with trees I knew I was ready to take my career further and became a certified arborist through the ISA.