Ezekiel T. Willard Owner/Operator
Zeke has been working in the ‘green’ industry for nearly 20 years. He started in Seattle, WA as a landscape design and maintenance project manager for a gated community, with gardens installed in the early 1900’s. During this time, Zeke realized his passion for plants and trees and quickly decided to make it his life’s work.
He enrolled in school to obtain an associates degree in Horticulture and became an ISA certified arborist. Zeke has worked on huge scale projects from the beginning, managing multiple acre estates, organizing tree care for HOA’s with thousands of trees, and overseeing municipal contracts held by ITP that involved pruning and caring for city trees and right of way trees numbering in the thousands. Since the inception of ITP, Zeke has never been content to rest on his laurels and has constantly pursued more education and certifications. He is one of the only commercial arborists in Boise to hold the ISA Certified Tree Risk Assessor certification. Zeke is one of the most progressive, respected and knowledgeable arborists in the community. Ezekiel has aimed for excellence, integrity and continued education, constantly working to improve his skills in Arboriculture and his understanding of trees and the factors which impact them. From creating our Plant Health Care division and continuing to study and understand tree failure, he is uniquely qualified to provide expert opinion, analysis, and recommendations on all aspects of tree care.
- Certificate of Ornamental Horticulture Edmonds Community College 2003
- ISA Certified Arborist 5439 AT 2003-Present
- ISA Certified Tree Climber Specialist 5439 AT 2007-Present
- ISA PNW Certified Tree Risk Assessor May 2009 CTRA 534 (Available since 2004)
- Department of Agriculture Licensed Applicator (ornamental plants and trees)
- Past President Idaho Arborists Association.
- Guest Instructor at BSU/CWI Horticulture and Arborist programs