Tree Service Boise, ID
- Tree Pruning – Boise, ID: Full service, expert pruning including crown raising, thinning, and cleaning, as well as structural pruning, risk mitigation, crown restoration and form.
- Tree Trimming – Boise, ID: Trimming and pruning cover not only the overall visual appeal of a tree but also the health care as well.
- Supersonic Air Knife – Boise, ID: This tool allows us to work in and around trees and tree roots without damaging them. We can provide inspections, decompression of soil and trenching safely around roots.
- Tree Consultation – Boise, ID: Including tree selection, tree risk assessment, construction preservation, tree health evaluation and appraisal.
- Tree Preservation – Boise, ID: Construction preservation, increasing health and vigor to increase life span, growth maintenance and written preservation plans.
- Tree Removal – Boise, ID: Minimum impact tree removal to protect your valuable landscape. Modern rigging technology is used and safety standards are strictly adhered to.
- Stump Removal – Boise, ID: We offer stump grinding and stump removal allowing the area to be used for other purposes.
- Cabling and bolting – Boise, ID: Preservation techniques offering supplemental support for weak or damaged trees. We offer non-invasive, dynamic cabling systems that allow movement while preventing failure and it “grows” with your tree!
- Tree Risk Assessment: Risk assessment and mitigation action plans by an ISA Certified Tree Risk Assessor.
- Tree Spraying and Pest Control – Boise, ID: Diagnosis and identification of disease and insect issues, identification of problem source (tree health issues) and corrective options for the holistic health of your trees.
- Root Zone and Soil Treatments – Boise, ID: Fertilizing and mycorrhizae inoculation. De-compaction, soil analysis, root zone soil improvement, root and root flare inspections.
- Resistograph Decay Testing – Boise, ID: With the Resistograph device we can measure the sound wood and decay in a tree to determine the level of structural integrity.
Tree growing up into a Silo right here in the Treasure Valley.
Wild Honey Locust. Where’s my suit of armor?
Boise Idaho area Info
Boise (/ˈbɔɪziː/, BOYZ-ee locally /ˈbɔɪsiː/ (listen), BOYSS-ee) is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Idaho and is the county seat of Ada County. As of the 2020 census, there were 235,684 people residing in the city. On the Boise River in southwestern Idaho, it is 41 miles (66 km) east of the Oregon border and 110 miles (177 km) north of the Nevada border. The downtown area’s elevation is 2,704 feet (824 m) above sea level.
The Boise metropolitan area, also known as the Treasure Valley, includes five counties with a combined population of 749,202, the most populous metropolitan area in Idaho. It contains the state’s three largest cities: Boise, Nampa, and Meridian. The Boise–Nampa Metropolitan Statistical Area is the 77th most populous metropolitan statistical area in the United States.
Downtown Boise is the cultural center and home to many small businesses and a number of high-rise buildings. The area has a variety of shops and restaurants. Centrally, 8th Street contains a pedestrian zone with sidewalk cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood has many local restaurants, bars, and boutiques. The area also contains the Basque Block, which showcases Boise’s Basque heritage. Downtown Boise’s main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre on the corner of Capitol Boulevard and Main Street, the Boise Art Museum on Capitol in front of Julia Davis Park, and Zoo Boise on the grounds of Julia Davis Park. Link